Saturday, November 24, 2012

Wedding Details


I had a great time (mostly) working on the details for the wedding.  The collage will expand if you click on it.  Here is a description of each, starting at the top left:

  1. License plate place cards - for a full explanation on why license plates were key part of the reception decor, click here.  The short version: Danny and I are competitive dorks.
  2. Champagne glasses, nope; Pilsner beer glasses instead, courtesy of my Mom.
  3. I loved the creativity of our photographer using our rings on the Colorado license plate that was at our sweetheart table.
  4. The Killmer-Pechie Press Special (Lone) Edition
  5. Delaware is hands down the most boring license plate and it is HARD to find.  Just behind the plate you can see the lanterns that were a last minute find for our centerpieces (phew!).
  6. My beloved cake pops - the bride and groom were our topper!
  7. The "something blue" was my sparkly shoes.
  8. My grandparents sent Tastykakes for all our guests as favors.
  9. The Yttris gifted us with a baseball signed by each family member and Robin Ventura!
  10. Denise and John gave us personalized jerseys that were used in our engagement shoot, and also served as our guest books.
  11. Danny and I created tickets for the family/friends seated on the field.
  12. Our flower girl, Celeste had a bucket instead of a basket; you can also see her beautiful shoes in the background.

Post a Comment

© Sheer Ridiculousness. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.