Friday, November 1, 2013

The Spike Series: It's My Birthday!

Hello, people, Spike here. First, let me explain that I am the reason that this week's Football Friday got moved to Thursday, as Laurie let me take over the blog to announce it's MY BIRTHDAY! I am six years old today.

Since my Laurie and the Man have declared that I am no longer considered to be a flight risk, I was given this new harness for my birthday. Jeez, you run away one time to spend the evening with the rabbits and coyotes, and they hold it against you for the next four and a half years! The real reason was probably the old one was bothering my skin, but hey I am not complaining about the gift. 




Isn't it nice?! Please feel free to oooh and aaah as you see fit.



What I do want to complain about is what happened next...





As you can imagine, I felt stupid in the hat, but that was not the end of the ridiculousness. The Man had this hope that I would put a party blower in my mouth. I liked the taste, but this was the best (or worst) I could do...


Yep, Happy Birthday to me! I am promised a good treat when my people get home tonight, and they better come through for putting such stupid pictures of me out there for the world to see.












Post a Comment

© Sheer Ridiculousness. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.