Sunday, January 6, 2019

19 for 2019

A bayberry candle burned to the socket brings food and larder and gold to the pocket.

At the suggestion of one of my favorite authors (Gretchen Rubin), Danny and I created a list of the nineteen things we would like to do in 2019:

  1. Build our mini block Camden Yards
  2. Make the leap to Instagram
  3. Launch Danny and the Designated Driver (documentation of his beer escapades) and evaluate this blog... is it something I wish to maintain?
  4. Shutterfly Projects:  Wedding Album and Killmer Family Thanksgiving book with Aunt Alice
  5. Visit Gunnison National Park
  6. Create more white space... both in our home and on our calendar
  7. Rainforest Yoga at the Butterfly Pavilion
  8. Schedule a weekly Power Hour
  9. I will not buy books, perfume, or DVDs
  10. Do at least one shared health-focused activity per month 
  11. Plan a trip to Baltimore, Union City, and the Region
  12. Take a couples' cooking class
  13. See Steamboat Springs in the summer
  14. Whip the yard into shape
  15. Hike Green Mountain
  16. Try fly fishing
  17. Host a holiday beer swap
  18. Send Christmas cards and maybe an epistle
  19. Work toward weight goals
I expect there will be times where I have to remind myself that these are goals for a year. I also hope that I can be graceful toward me and us in our efforts to meet this list. Still, it was fun to think about what could be done in the coming year. 




Post a Comment

© Sheer Ridiculousness. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.