Sunday, September 22, 2013

The Spike Series: I Showed my Support for the Ironman Too



Okay, in the spirit of honesty, Laurie made the sign, but look how cute I look sitting next to it! I got a treat after that picture was taken because I kept trying to lick my Laurie's face and/or the camera.  Finally Laurie put the hardwood floors to what she called "good use," and slid me over to the sign. 

I heard that a random woman doing this Ironman thing also got a laugh out of my sign as Laurie held it up on the run course. This picture was also included in the book of words and pictures from family/friends that was given to The Man ahead of the race. I also hear tell that he missed me a lot more than anticipated. You see, we love each other now.

The Man recently rewarded me handsomely for my long distance support with a new treat - BACON! Fortunately Laurie did not see it happen otherwise she would have put a stop to it. - she can be a killjoy that way in that she is afraid that I am going to become a "chunky monkey" or some such nonsense. Anyway, even though the Man claims it was a really, really small piece, I don't care. I have never had bacon before, but I can assure you I will do my best to have it again.

I missed my people while they were gone on their road trip, and I am sure glad they're back! Next time I come to you through the Spike Series, I will share my love (read: an ode) to Mangoes! So please come back, I love the attention!


Post a Comment

© Sheer Ridiculousness. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.